Thank you to all who participated in this year’s Month of Letters. And a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to the people who volunteered and stepped in and stepped up to ensure this year’s LetterMo happened.
As we March On to April, we would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few things:
- Honour the pledge and write back to everyone who wrote you – even if it takes you into March and beyond.
- Remember that for some people, they have indicated that they write only in February, so you may not get a second letter until next February.
- Head to your profile and ensure that your letter writing status is correct and edit if need be
- Remember that if you requested a friend to write to, etiquette says that you should write first.
- Ensure you record your friends’ address somewhere other than here in the case that the site goes down whether for maintenance or gremlins
- If you want to stay in touch, find your way to the FB community if you aren’t there already. Remember, you will need your LetterMo.com username, i.e., your “@name” that you use to log in here, to request access.
- Remember to check out the special offer for LetterMo members aka Snail Mail Superstars from Constellation & Co. good until March 31st, 2020.
We’ll share some more resources as April draws near. Until then,
Happy Writing LetterMo friends!
Long Live Snail Mail!