Birthday card Written with colorful pens. Included in thé enveloppe post cards of Hand made watercolor flowers.
I sent two cards on the 25th:
- A birthday card and gift to my sister in South Carolina
- A much-delayed Christmas card to my nephew in Colorado. (I told him to consider it a St. Patrick’s Day card.) In my defense, he was on a cross-country drive around the holiday, and then he arrived in Colorado and was living in an old school bus converted into a tiny house, with no way of receiving mail, and then his mom, who had said I could mail stuff to her to get to him, moved and I didn’t have her new address. In any case, it took me a while to figure out how to get a letter to him.
Only four more days!
Today I sent three cards and letters, all of them to family members:
- A Valentine’s Day card to my mother in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- A Get Well Soon card to my father in northern California.
- A birthday card and letter to my older sister, also in northern California. (Actually, at the moment we are the same age, but she will be older again on her birthday next week. We were born in February and December of the same year, so we’re twins for ten months of each year!) The card shows the 1902 Klimt painting Portrait of Emilie Floge.
Here is a link to my blog post, in case you want to see that Klimt painting:
gifts to P and C
letters to P, C , E
bday card to I
bday card to ivan, gifts to P and C, letters to P, C and E
bday card to Ivan, letters to P, C, E. gifts to P & C
A Ariandna, su cumpleaños el 15.