Any Game of Thrones fans?

About the Challenge Forums Mail Talk 2018 Any Game of Thrones fans?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hexentrio 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Mia
    Participant

I have not seen this series but you may be aware that Royal Mail in the UK will be issuing stamps celebrating Game of Thrones later this January. I am not sure how many stamps I will be able to get my hands on, but perhaps others participants in the UK will be lucky too and can use these for postage (2 x 1st, plus 10p = 20g Worldwide airmail letter rate).

Snail Mail addict.

Heather McKay
    Participant

I used my Christmas money to preorder a bunch.
    When OH asked “whadya get? About Β£20worth?” I was careful to reply with a non-committal grunt. πŸ˜‰

Anyone who wishes to exchange mail, please get in touch.
    If you would like yours sent with GOT, Star Wars, or Pink Floyd; lemme know!

**Stamp choice is only available whilst I have them available, so get your orders in now!!**

(I plan only to use these as postage to send; if you want to exchange for mint unused, i may possibly be persuaded)

Tweet me @Crafty_Lass
    Please add your details to my address book at
    www.postable.com/thecraftylass

bardbooks

Heather, I’ve been drooling over the Game of Thrones and Star Wars postage stamps ever since I saw the announcements!

I’d love to exchange mail with you and will be thrilled to see any of those postage stamps on letters or postcards.

Hexentrio
    Participant

Hi,
    I love GoT and I would love to get a GoT stamp on a letter <3

Love to send, love to receive.
    Happy about letters and postcards.
    https://www.postable.com/simonepretis

Maria
    Participant

I’m a huge fan of Game of Thrones! I just started watching it last summer and binge watched the entire series in about a month and a half haha. I love it.

Oriole Harris
    Participant

I don’t have HBO so never saw it but have read all the George Martin books. I also collect the embroidery work and costumes off Pintrest.

Oriole Harris
    www.postable.com/orioleadamsharris

Heather McKay
    Participant

Heather, I’ve been drooling over the Game of Thrones and Star Wars postage stamps ever since I saw the announcements!

I’d love to exchange mail with you and will be thrilled to see any of those postage stamps on letters or postcards.

You’re on my list πŸ˜‰

Any preference?

Tweet me @Crafty_Lass

bardbooks

Thanks for asking! Honestly, whatever you pick will be a thrill because I don’t have ANY of those Royal Mail stamps.

GoT stamps that make me swoon: Eddard and Tyrion, Arya and Daenarys, and the Direwolves.

Star Wars: Porgs, BB-8, and K-2SO, and Princess Leia.

I have a set of USPS Star Wars stamps on order and will gladly mail your top picks; just let me know. Link:

Heather McKay
    Participant

Hi,

You made the list πŸ˜‰
    Any preference?

Tweet me @Crafty_Lass

Heather McKay
    Participant

Thanks for asking! Honestly, whatever you pick will be a thrill because I don’t have ANY of those Royal Mail stamps.

GoT stamps that make me swoon: Eddard and Tyrion, Arya and Daenarys, and the Direwolves.

Star Wars: Porgs, BB-8, and K-2SO, and Princess Leia.

I have a set of USPS Star Wars stamps on order and will gladly mail your top picks; just let me know. Link:

Preferences noted πŸ˜‰
    Feel free to just surprise me!

Tweet me @Crafty_Lass

Lucy
    Participant

Another Game of Thrones fan here! I bought some of the stamps too as I just couldn’t resist! Oh and I bought two sets of the postcards too πŸ˜€

petrini1
    Participant

I’m a huge fan of the books, but the show is definitely a guilty pleasure, too. I don’t have HBO, so I end up waiting until each season is out on DVD or available to stream. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to receive some GoT stamps. Tyrion is my favorite character, but I love them all.

If anyone wants to write letters discussing the series (books, tv, or both) I’m Game for it.

Cathy Petrini
    http://www.postable.com/catherinepetrini

Hexentrio
    Participant

Hi,

You made the list
    Any preference?

No preferences, dear πŸ™‚

Love to send, love to receive.
    Happy about letters and postcards.
    https://www.postable.com/simonepretis

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

In February, mail one item through the post every day it runs. #lettermo Sign up to find Lettermo Penpals!

Skip to toolbar