Happy New Year!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Bondurant Nicole Bondurant 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tegan
    Tegan
    Participant

Happy new year!
    My new years resolution relates to letter writing, so I’ve dropped into the Lettermo site, and have seen a few people have also been dropping in. Hope everyone is well!
    Best wishes for 2017,
    Tegan

Profile photo of Janet
    Janet
    Participant
    Profile photo of Bridget Larsen
    Bridget Larsen
    Participant

Happy New year.

Hello Janet, fancy seeing you here LOL

My blog: http://bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com.au/

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Yes indeed! A Happy New Year to everyone and look forward to seeing you next month!! 🙂

Elizabeth.
    On the English coast.
    Hoping to hear from creatively inclined people UK and Europe. See profile for other interests...

Profile photo of Heather
    Heather
    Participant

Happy New Year all xxx

Heather - A Cross Stitch Crazy & letter writing Addict Living in NI .... Cant wait to hear from you 🙂
    Lets put pen to paper very soon!
    @xstitchchick -
    http://heathersstitchingstory.blogspot.co.uk/ -
    www.postable.com/heathercunnah

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

One of my resolutions for this year is to do a lot more mail as I fell behind last year because of work commitments and it took me months to catch up! I’ve already got a few changes in place for 2017 to make life a wee bit easier so I have more time for much more important fun stuff….like gardening, painting and writing letters!

Roll on February!!!

Profile photo of Bridget Larsen
    Bridget Larsen
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful 2016. I had a wonderful time 2016 and made many penpals and hope to make many new ones this year. Feel free to Lettermo me. I reply to all letters/postcards-just write Lettermo on it so I know where you’ve hailed from. I dont think I will try and do better than last year with over 300 mailings I did in February. I think I will just stick to replies and any new ones that come in hahaha. I just love writing. So who wants to write?

My blog: http://bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com.au/

Profile photo of Diana
    Diana
    Participant

My resolution is to stop stressing myself so much so I hope that I get back to a routine of taking time for myself and letters/postcards. So 2017’s lettermo, here I come 🙂
    Gilian, the great thing about penpals is that their life is just as crazy as yours from time to time so no one will be mad at you for replying late. That’s what I experienced so far.

Profile photo of Tegan
    Tegan
    Participant

I agree with Diana! I’ve found everyone to be really understanding when I’ve fallen behind! (Thank you!)

Profile photo of IndigoAngel
    IndigoAngel
    Participant

🙂 happy 🙂 new 🙂 year 🙂
    may your year be filled with joy & laughter
    your pens and paper in easy access
    and the ‘brain space’ to write as much as you need to/ want to
    and may your letterboxes overflow with wonder-full mail

happy lettermo

😉

essentials of life - love & laughter, good books & coffee, and chocolate & snail mail

Profile photo of Nicole Bondurant
    Nicole Bondurant
    Participant

Happy New Year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.