Incoming!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  MizLit 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

MizLit
    Keymaster

I think this is the quickest I’ve ever started receiving LetterMo mail. UPSP Informed Delivery Digest tells me there are other missives waiting for me today. Such joy!

What’s showing up in your mailbox?

View this post on Instagram

Wheee! #incoming #lettermo #lettermore2018

A post shared by MizLit (@mizlit_ink) on

"Save what you love."

Kate Vinée
    Participant

I got my first mail today too! Three LetterMo people and a postcard from a friend on vacation. Hooray!

Three small envelopes with stickers on them--a green koi-type fish, a pseudo-stamp bearing a car and palm trees, and a pink heart with XOXO in the middle--and a postcard showing a picture of the Marlin Hotel in Miami, Florida.

Postable: https://www.postable.com/katevinee

Lisa
    Participant

You guys are making me jealous! As an international participant, I think I need to be a bit more patient. 🙂

bardbooks

Good point, Lisa — takes time for mail to cross the globe.

Lisa
        Participant

Guess I spoke too soon – 4 letters today from LetterMo and InCoWriMo participants in Europe! 😀 Time to start working on replies to my “neighbors”!

MizLit
        Keymaster

Yay for a happy mailbox!

"Save what you love."

Megan Harris
    Participant

Nothing on this end. I’ve sent out 16

Kate Vinée
      Participant

Nothing on this end. I’ve sent out 16

You’re one of the ones in the picture I posted! Reply currently winging its way to you. (Well, not winging. Riding in a truck, presumably.) 😀

Postable: https://www.postable.com/katevinee

Anonymous

I had five letters on Tuesday and two postcards on Wednesday. Slowly but surely….so exciting to wake each morning and wonder what the postie will bring. Day off on Thursday so it’ll give me a chance to catch up on writing a few letters instead of,m as I have been doing, just one each day.

MizLit
    Keymaster

Does anyone use the USPS Informed delivery?
    On one hand, I love knowing I need to stop by my post office box — on the other hand — I generally am able to read my postcards before I physically receive them. I can’t decide if the latter is a positive or a negative.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

"Save what you love."

bluesky
      Participant

..since a few days. but it doesn’t really work – I’m still getting surprise letters! 😉

www.postable.com/cnbr01
      -Nothing better than a letter.

MizLit
        Keymaster

Oh funny! I wonder if the images are taken from the point of post? So some are in the system and weren’t photographed before arrived to you.
        Now I’m curious about how the system works!

..since a few days. but it doesn’t really work – I’m still getting surprise letters!

"Save what you love."

Sarah
      Participant

I’m signed up for it, but try to resist using it before the mail comes because opening the box to a surprise is part of the fun for me! (and since I choose to write my LetterMo mail to family and friends I want to encourage or keep in touch with and not pen-pals, it is a surprise if anything is there-haha!)

I love writing letters to my family and friends, I blog about it at: http://scribblingsarah.blogspot.com

Cooksterz
    Keymaster

I so use that service mizlit. I both like it and hate it. Sometimes we get alot of computer parts coming in here, so its important in my hood to be aware.
    At the same time i hate knowing one is coming because it ruins the suprise!
    Incoming: Will this link even work i dont know. https://photos.app.goo.gl/u11J7FZC9TCsgPbq1

I think im going to be a bad admin today and just write letters. So please accept this as my excuse hahaha

“Dear Admins and people of Lettermo. Cooksterz is unable to handle 30 issues today, due to a severe need to write, stamp and send! She is taking medication for that, and if detracted from the prescribed Letters, she will have explosive diarrhea and severe head bleeding. LOL”

No but serious ill be here, just in lalala letter land

"Get your Hand OFF that mouse, and write a letter!" But then use to see the lettermo hashtag on instagram: #lettermo on Instagram: instagram.com/explore/tags/lettermo/

MizLit
      Keymaster

That book post card is fabulous!

Write On!

"Save what you love."

Shiiallah
    Participant

This is more outgoing than incoming, but they’ll end up being incoming for some LetterMo peeps!

I’ve been unable to actually get things out in the mail for the last few days, but I’ve been writing up a storm. Some are going domestically, some internationally. Considering the USPS won’t run for another day and a half (not til Tuesday again), there will definitely be even more than this going in the blue box on Tuesday! 🙂

Outgoing mail collection 🙂

MizLit
      Keymaster

Lovely!

"Save what you love."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

In February, mail one item through the post every day it runs. #lettermo Sign up to find Lettermo Penpals!

Skip to toolbar