LetterMo 2015

This topic contains 12 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Julia Ray Julia Ray 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sarah
    Sarah
    Participant

Can you believe it’s less than a month until February is upon us again? Is anyone planning on doing the challenge this year? Life’s looking pretty busy to me, but I’d like to try again, managed to pull it off the last two years!

I love writing letters to my family and friends, I blog about it at: http://scribblingsarah.blogspot.com

Profile photo of Heather
    Heather
    Participant

I would love to do the challenge again … last year was a bit of a disaster form me because I moved home at the end of January and had tons of problems betting the internet 🙁 I hope this year will be a better letter writing one!!

Heather - A Cross Stitch Crazy & letter writing Addict Living in NI .... Cant wait to hear from you 🙂
    Lets put pen to paper very soon!
    @xstitchchick -
    http://heathersstitchingstory.blogspot.co.uk/ -
    www.postable.com/heathercunnah

Profile photo of Danielle Cormier
    Danielle Cormier
    Participant

I’m planning on participating again this year. I had so much fun last year and still write to many people I “met” through LetterMo (although I’m very far behind in replying to everyone at the moment). Time to stock up on some new writing paper!

Find me on Postable!
    http://www.postable.com/daniellecormier

Profile photo of Anja
    Anja
    Participant

I’m in again as well and I’m also seriously behind with answering letters. I got on really well last LetterMo but then things got busy – and I received a whole mountain of letters in very late February and all March after getting almost no mail most of February… In the second half of the year I then wrote even less because things got busier and busier… But that should be over now, just need to fight this incredible chaos of a table, no space for writing letters on it right now!

I don't have a Postable account and don't really want to add my address anywhere there but I'm open for new penpals and letters from everywhere - my address is in my profile

Profile photo of Embejo
    Embejo
    Participant

I am new here and keen to get involved. I’m looking forward to writing and receiving letters. I’m in Australia and would enjoy penpals from pretty much anywhere else. I’m still getting my head around the exchanging of addresses etc. My address is in my profile set I think to ‘Friends only’. I know it’s not Feb yet but if you’d like to receive mail from me please feel free to give me your address.

Most of my time is spent being a Mum but I’m also a nurse. I love to read, keep a journal in which I don’t write as often as I’d like abd I’ve recently taken up running by way of a Couch to 5k training app.

I’m looking forward to some letterbox treats! I’ve already written one letter which is ready to send. I’ll reply to anyone who sends mail.

Profile photo of Melissa Krueger
    Melissa Krueger
    Participant

I’m in for another year! Like everyone else, I’m behind on my letters… but hey, a few more won’t hurt, right?

My fountain pens are ready and I have a ton of different ink samples to play with… so be warned, those who get mail from me might see some really funky ink colors.

Postable: http://www.postable.com/melissakrueger ** Blog: http://www.measi.net/measiblog/

Profile photo of IndigoAngel
    IndigoAngel
    Participant

I’m in again as well and I’m also seriously behind with answering letters. I got on really well last LetterMo but then things got busy – and I received a whole mountain of letters in very late February and all March after getting almost no mail most of February… In the second half of the year I then wrote even less because things got busier and busier… But that should be over now, just need to fight this incredible chaos of a table, no space for writing letters on it right now!

anja, have you been looking at my writing desk?? or maybe it is my head that is in a state of chaos…hahaha

i will be here too .. feb is always a busy month for me, but snail mail of all kinds keep me smiling, floating through the days

see you in a letterbox
    😉

essentials of life - love & laughter, good books & coffee, and chocolate & snail mail

Profile photo of Maureen W.
    Maureen W.
    Participant

I’ll be participating this year! I did in 2013 and I loved it, but in 2014 I was going through a rough patch and couldn’t muster up the motivation. So I’m really excited to get back into it this year! Maybe this time around I’ll be a better long-term penpal :\

if you love Animorphs, Animal Crossing, Magic Knight Rayearth, Monster High, or G1 My Little Pony, we're already friends 🙂

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That was me last year too Maureen – started off well then stuff just got in the way and it all went to pot in the second half of the month!!! 2013 was my first year of LetterMo and I loved it and have been getting SO excited about taking part in the 2015 event. Life is much more organised and calmer now so I see no reason why I should not achieve my mail goals this February.

Profile photo of Heather McKay
    Heather McKay
    Participant

Hi All!!
    I’m a newbie to this but welcome any excuse to mail a letter 😉
    I’m mum to 2 teens, work part-time in a high school canteen & have lots of crafty & geeky interests.

I will answer any and all mail I receive via this challenge and I am always open to finding penpals with shared interests so if anyone is interested please let me know 😉

You can find me on Postcrossing & IGGPPC (TheCraftyLass) or twitter @Crafty_Lass

When not crafting, penpalling, reading, geeking on history, watching movies, stockpiling stationery, listening to music or geocaching; I participate on Postpals.co.uk , sending smiles to sick kids. Like I said: any excuse to post something

Tweet me @Crafty_Lass 🙂
    Please add your details to my address book at
    www.postable.com/thecraftylass

Profile photo of Jeanette Gash
    Jeanette Gash
    Participant

I am also accepting the challenge this year after failing dismally last year. I blame starting a new job and a huge unforeseen problem with a teenager for my lack of letters last year however this year I am motivated and rearing to go! So look out…:)

http://www.postable.com/jeanettegash

Profile photo of Evi
    Evi
    Participant

I will join the Month of Letter-Challange the first time. I just can´t wait to get my first letter and to send my first. I hope I can handle this as good as I can.

Searching for Penpals - feel free to write me

Profile photo of Julia Ray
    Julia Ray
    Participant

Hi everyone!
    I did the challenge in 2013 but did not last year. I really missed all the letters last year. I will write anyone that likes snail mail!
    My postable is http://www.postable.com/juliaray
    Or if you do not have that add me as a friend and it is on my profile! 🙂
    Happy writing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.