LetterMo 2016 planning calendar

About the Challenge Forums Month of Letters 2016 LetterMo 2016 planning calendar

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Zhulie Zhulie 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mister Charlie
    Mister Charlie
    Participant

I’m not able to quickly make a 2016 LetterMo calendar with the graphical banner used for 2014, but I’ve made one with the same quote and instructions, good for b/w printers, for 2016.

You can download the PDF version or download an MS Word version if you’d like to change it. The Word version requires you to web-search and install the free Thomas Paine font.

LetterMo 2016 thumbnail image

If anyone has a different LetterMo 2016 calendar to share, please post it here.

Profile photo of Sarah Petrovic
    Sarah Petrovic
    Participant

Thanks! This is my first year attempting LettterMo, and I love tracking things, so this is lovely to have.

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

I’m joining in the fun that Charlie started. (You are so clever Mister Charlie!) Here is another calendar for all. You can record how many letters you received and how many you sent out. You can also hold your head up high and check off the CRUSHED IT! box each day you mail out one item. Let’s have fun!

This Calender will show up in your web browser I believe. Then you can just print it. (I designed it in landscape format. It’s in color but you can certainly choose to print BW)
    Calendar 2016 option

Let me know if you encounter any issues. Keep Scribbling!

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

"Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door" ~Emily Dickinson

Profile photo of Sarah Berkley
      Sarah Berkley
      Participant

Nina, do you have this available in another format? I’d like to make it editable via pc. Thanks!

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Let me try this again so the download is easier… (I don’t think the other link is working)
    Calendar 2016 option
    Keep Scribbling!

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Nina, do you have this available in another format? I’d like to make it editable via pc. Thanks!

An digitally interactive version of the Tracking Calendar can be found here.

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

I’m not able to quickly make a 2016 LetterMo calendar with the graphical banner used for 2014, but I’ve made one with the same quote and instructions, good for b/w printers, for 2016.

You can download the PDF version or download an MS Word version if you’d like to change it. The Word version requires you to web-search and install the free Thomas Paine font.

LetterMo 2016 thumbnail image

If anyone has a different LetterMo 2016 calendar to share, please post it here.

Umm, I’m replying to Mister Charlie – not sure if pressing “quote” was the thing to do – it’s all come out in “strange formatting” (speaking as if I know what I’m talking about!). Want to say Thank You for the calendar: I’ve managed to print it out. Will fill in the themed days (eg Valentine) got from a list last year, in case that inspires anything…

Elizabeth.
    On the English coast.
    Hoping to hear from creatively inclined people UK and Europe. See profile for other interests...

Elizabeth
    Participant

Are we going to have the 2016 ‘A Month of Letters’ stamp? Or I will print out last year’s and change the 4 to a 6 with a pen… Does anyone know? Thanks! 🙂

Elizabeth.
    On the English coast.
    Hoping to hear from creatively inclined people UK and Europe. See profile for other interests...

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Are we going to have the 2016 ‘A Month of Letters’ stamp? Or I will print out last year’s and change the 4 to a 6 with a pen… Does anyone know? Thanks! :)

I’ve seen some entries that have said “Yes” that there will be. Maybe they are redesigning the entire look for this year!? Or maybe life is just really busy =) I sort of made my own to put on my envelopes to inspire others to join the challenge when they receive my letter. http://www.cruzcreate.com/ink/2016-lettermo-countdown 😉

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks, Charlie and Nina! I really appreciate the time you invested in creating and sharing both PDF and Word versions.

Profile photo of Gary S
    Gary S
    Participant

Here’s the unofficial participation badge I worked up for 2016 while we’re waiting for Mary’s official release. I couldn’t match the stamped 2016 look exactly but it’s fairly close.

Profile photo of Carrye
      Carrye
      Participant

Oh! Thank you thank you! I used last years to make postage stamps for the challenge.

www.postable.com/mizlit / Postcardly referral: https://postcardly.com/ref/0polzmqh /Patreon Member/SendSomething.Net
      InCoWriMo 2017 Participant https://incowrimo-2017.org/ Letter Writers Alliance Member

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

That’s the ticket Gary. =) There’s always a way. I wanted mine to just say Challenge but there are quite a few to choose from to work up if you have to have it now. 😉 yay

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Mister Charlie
    Participant

I didn’t see a ready to print page of “stamps” (I usually paste them on as envelope seals), so I took the large 2016 image posted above by Gary S — thank you! — and made a page of them. You can grab it as a PDF. There are 35 per page, each about 1.3 inches square

Profile photo of Cooksterz
      Cooksterz
      Participant

Thank you Mister Charlie for the sheet of 2016 Stamps! Was just getting envelopes ready and realized i was missing something to use a glue stick with 😀 –

"Get your Hand OFF that mouse, and write a letter!" ? But then use it to click over to G+ and see Letter Month Mail Art pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/jQuzB2o3QvjFKm8A7

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Go Charlie! 🙂

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Elizabeth
    Participant

I didn’t see a ready to print page of “stamps” (I usually paste them on as envelope seals), so I took the large 2016 image posted above by Gary S — thank you! — and made a page of them. You can grab it as a PDF. There are 35 per page, each about 1.3 inches square

Oh thank you so much Charlie! That’s exactly what I wanted! I’ve printed a sheet to now cut up… Didn’t like to admit that I couldn’t get Gary’s to do that – I’m not so good with computers!! I do write letters on paper with pens you know!!! 😉

Elizabeth.
    On the English coast.

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

I just found out about LetterMo and I’m so very pumped! Plus we just got a PO box! So I’m doubly excited and ready to send and receive all kinds of fun mail.

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Free download. I put this on my blog a bit ago but didn’t provide here because I didn’t want to trump Mary. But Charlie’s giving nature has given me courage to provide it here also, with all respect to Mary and the great work she does for all of us. =)

lettermo challenge stamp for decorative cutting

I created my lettermo stamps so that I could cut it out with decorative shears, to have no year (for reuse) with just the word “challenge”. Blog post here. PDF here. Enjoy!

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of Chris Kahana
    Chris Kahana
    Participant

I’m hoping to have some time this weekend to make some LetterMo 1-inch buttons out of the nifty pictures that Charlie worked up. If anyone wants a supply of them, let me know and I’ll whip up a bunch of them. 🙂 I’m still addicted and fascinated with my button machine, even though I’ve had it for over 6 months and have made over 5,000 buttons so far.

Mister Charlie
    Participant

I created my lettermo stamps so that I could cut it out with decorative shears, to have no year (for reuse) with just the word “challenge”. Blog post here. PDF here. Enjoy!

Thank you!

Profile photo of Rachel Percy
    Rachel Percy
    Participant

These are fantastic, I’ve put mine through my cutting machine so they are sticky backed, scalloped edged stamps. Looking forward to this!

https://www.postable.com/rachelpercy

Profile photo of Bridget Larsen
    Bridget Larsen
    Participant

Its only printing out Day 6 and nothing else

I’m joining in the fun that Charlie started. (You are so clever Mister Charlie!) Here is another calendar for all. You can record how many letters you received and how many you sent out. You can also hold your head up high and check off the CRUSHED IT! box each day you mail out one item. Let’s have fun!

This Calender will show up in your web browser I believe. Then you can just print it. (I designed it in landscape format. It’s in color but you can certainly choose to print BW)
    Calendar 2016 option

Let me know if you encounter any issues. Keep Scribbling!

My blog: http://bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com.au/

Profile photo of Bridget Larsen
    Bridget Larsen
    Participant

Would you be able to post up just a single stamp? I can then put it into a word document and print it straight onto stickers. Thanks in advance

Free download. I put this on my blog a bit ago but didn’t provide here because I didn’t want to trump Mary. But Charlie’s giving nature has given me courage to provide it here also, with all respect to Mary and the great work she does for all of us. =)

lettermo challenge stamp for decorative cutting

My blog: http://bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com.au/

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Bridget,
    1. a single stamp can be found in Gary’s post from “January 26, 2016 at 10:42 am” in this forum
    2. you seem to be looking for Stickers, plural. The sheet I have provided is just for that purpose. Print the pdf to a sticker sheet in your printer. No need to mess with another program. Easy.

Hope this helps.

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of Gary S
    Gary S
    Participant

You should be able to click this link and it will take you to the image in question. Most any image editing software can resize it down to a particular dimension.

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

You should be able to click this link and it will take you to the image in question. Most any image editing software can resize it down to a particular dimension.

Thanks Gary! =)

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

© InkQuills&Spills

Hot off the presses, here is my badge sheet based on Mary’s latest release for those of you who like to cut it out and place on outgoing mail. Keep Scribbling!

Blog Post

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of Olivia Arrow Dhamee
    Olivia Arrow Dhamee
    Participant

Thanks for making and sharing this! I’m eager to fill it out.

tell me somethin' good... https://www.postable.com/oliviarrow

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Thanks for making and sharing this! I’m eager to fill it out.

You’re welcome Olivia. Enjoy the Badges and Calendar

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Holy cow. I was stepping into the forum to say that the new badge was here and you are SO far ahead of me. Nina, may we use your sheet of badges on the main site?

--
    Mary Robinette Kowal
    http://www.maryrobinettekowal.com

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

Holy cow. I was stepping into the forum to say that the new badge was here and you are SO far ahead of me. Nina, may we use your sheet of badges on the main site?

Absolutely, go crazy =)

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

Profile photo of Zhulie
    Zhulie
    Participant

I always knew I’d like something to check off each day’s accomplishment, but I didn’t think I’d feel this happy checking off the “CRUSHED IT!” box. LOL

—Nina,
    Ink Quills and Spills™ |

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.