I managed to find another new mailbox to send from. Seven pieces went out yesterday (Thursday, Feb. 27). Six were Postcrossing postcards:
* to the Netherlands, a card showing a wonderful reading nook with loads of bookshelves and a comfy chair.
* to a “Game of Thrones” fan in Germany, a card of Daenerys Targaryen, “Mother of Dragons,” painted to look like an Alphonse Mucha work.
* to Belarus, a standard tourist-y card of the U.S. Capitol.
* a card showing TImes Square, constructed out of Legos, to a Postcrosser in Oswego, New York, USA.
* to Finland, a card showing a timber wolf.
* to France, a card showing a bald eagle.
My one other piece of mail was a fan letter.
* A fan letter to the family of a popular local musician who passed away recently.