Twenty pieces of mail sent out today!
* 14 of those were Postcrossing cards, some within the U.S. (Oregon, Ohio & Colorado) and the rest to other countries: Germany, Russia, Taiwan, Belarus, Turkey, Netherlands, and Ukraine. (More than one card sent to several of those.)
In addition I sent:
* a postcard to a pen pal in Oregon, in response to her last one to me
* a postcard to someone in Portugal
* 2 letters to U.S. LetterMo participants, one in California and one in Massachusetts
* a birthday card to a friend in Kansas City, MO
* a letter and photo of my son to my dad in California.