Dateline: February 1st around the world and the start of LetterMo!
Thank you to all who have registered to join our community of letter writers – newbies and long term LetterMoians.
- Remember that you need to log in to the members only forums
- For the newbies and a refresher for those returning, look for the START HERE thread in the forums
- Say hello in the Introduction thread
- Remember to write your return address in your letter in case the envelope gets separated from the envelope
- Record your new penpal addresses in a separate location other than on the website.
- Write back to everyone you receive a letter from.
LetterMo embraces the spirit of letter writing. We encourage you to do your best and what fits with your life – and adjust accordingly when life happens. If you miss a day, write two the next or make your goal for a total number of letters if you’re unable to write everyday. If you can’t get out to the post box or you live in a rural area without regular pickup, adjust your goal for a total number and get your letters out as soon as you are able.
A special thanks to all the volunteer administrators who do so much work behind the scenes – from the website to the Facebook groups – who make this wonderful snail mail project possible.
Happy letter writing and have FUN!
2 thoughts on “Welcome to LetterMo 2023”
Sending my 5th card for this year‘s “A month of letters” challenge
Sending my 11th card for this year‘s “A month of letters” challenge