Meandering Missive!

Home Forums Mail Talk Meandering Missive!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      MizLit
      Participant

I’ve been inspired by Kim over at Betty Mae Wrote who has started a Traveling Letter as a part of the Lovely Letters Project.

The Missive will be limited to 2 A4/U.S. letter sized pages (front and back) so the final package will not be too weighty. Letters will follow a theme/writing topic and there will be an opportunity to decorate/leave your mark on the folder keeping our pages safe in transport.

By signing up, in addition to sending our Missive on to the next participant within 10 days of receiving, you also agree to share an Arrival and Departure photo to Instagram or send photos to me to post on the CoastsideLWS account.

At the end of its travels, the Missive will be returned to me and I will send each participant a PDF of all the letters including images of our decorated folder.

Once we have all our participants, I’ll compile our addresses and send off my letter. When received, the next participant will contact me for the address of the next participant. As each participant receives the missive, they’ll contact me with an arrival photo and I’ll respond with the address for the next participant.

If you’re interested, please follow the link to the Google Form. If you have any questions, let me know!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by MizLit.
        Shaz
        Participant

I always love these kinds of projects so I will be happy to participate.

I don’t have an Instagram account so I will just have to send you photos as proof of arrival and departure.

I have filled out your google form.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.