Virtual Write-Ins

Home Forums LetterMo 2024 Virtual Write-Ins

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Adam Yates
      Keymaster

We’re looking at offering two virtual write-ins for LetterMo members this year, on 10 February and 25 February. These virtual letter-writing parties will be held on Zoom during which members can participate and work on writing letters with other fellow letter writers from all over the world. We offered these for the first time last year and those who participated enjoyed getting to know others and the opportunity to work on correspondence with others.

If you think you might be interested, reply below and help us gauge interest.

Even better, if you would like to volunteer to help host one of these write-ins, please let us know below!

Jenny Ray
        Participant

As an AuDHDer, this sounds like a great idea- body doubling helps me do the things so much easier! My Saturdays are generally full, but I think I could make the Sunday, Feb 25th one.

Adam Yates
            Keymaster

Great Jenny, we’ll keep everyone posted!

Melissa Krueger
            Participant

I will definitely try to join. Do we have a timeframe? I know I have an event scheduled for a couple hours on the 25th. I’m pretty sure I have the 10th open, though.

I do have a Zoom account and can definitely host either on those set dates or some impromptu ones during the month.

Adam Yates
                Keymaster

Thank you Melissa! We’re working on setting the times for those days, trying to hit options that will work for a broad set of time zones–stay tuned, we’ll post them soon.

And thank you for your willingness to help host one of them, I’ll make sure to share that with the other admins and will be in touch again.

Christy Shorey
                  Keymaster

Hi Melissa. I’m working you folx who volunteered to host one of the virtual write-ins. In order to coordinate schedules, I’m looking at a a worldwide meeting calendar http://tinyurl.com/LM-Virtual-Feb10

Last year we held two socials on the same date https://archive.lettermo.com/…/youre-invited-virtual…/

This year we were looking at doing the “early” one on the Sunday Feb 25, and the “late” one Saturday Feb 10 (Early/ Late as considered from EST), but I’m happy to work with y’all about times that work best for you. We will provide the Zoom room, I just need to know who I am making co-host for the meetings.

If others are interested, please reach out to me!
                    Christy

Jessica (shiiallah)
                  Participant

I’m most likely busy the 10th but potentially open on the 25th, so I’ll watch this thread and for any official posts with interest. I’ve never been able to attend one of these events in previous years, but I’d love to be able to do so this year.

Adam Yates
                      Keymaster

We’d love to have you join us Jessica! I attended my first virtual write-in last year and had a great time meeting community members. We should have more details posted soon.

Lyneen Jesse
                      Participant

I am new, just set up a profile today. Love the idea of a zoom call, a chance to meet others and learn more about everything. Depending on time I may be able to make the 10th. I know I can make the 25th.

Adam Yates
                          Keymaster

Great! Our admin team is meeting tonight to finalize the details, so stay tuned!

Ileana Torres
                          Participant

I am definitely interested! I should be available on both days.

Lisa Warner
                            Participant

I love this idea! I’m available on both dates.

Malika
                              Participant

This sounds fun! I’m interested and available both dates.

Tinkerstorm
                                Participant

I’m interested in the virtual write-in on the 25th and based in time zone EST.

Diana
                                  Participant

I’m interested in the virtual write in on the 25th. I’m in Australia so times might be tricky.

Adam Yates
                                    Keymaster

I wanted to make sure folks saw the announcement in the forums about the first Virtual write-in scheduled for tomorrow. The Zoom links and times are on that post here: https://lettermo.com/forums/topic/virtual-write-in-1-feb-10-2-sessions/

Caitlin
                                      Keymaster

Announcement for second Virtual write-in, scheduled for Sunday, February 25: https://lettermo.com/forums/topic/virtual-write-in-2-feb-25/

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.